When should you have your sprinkler system turned on? Scheduling your spring start-up depends on the weather conditions and your individual watering needs. Usually any time after the second week of March is a safe bet for starting up your sprinkler system. Please call early in the season to schedule your lawn sprinkler start-up; the best time to tune up your system is before you need it
Contact us to schedule a free estimate on a system install or to find out what you can do to make your existing system more efficient. We welcome commercial and residential clients. We are always more than happy to answer any questions that you may have and to provide you with all of the information you need to make a decision when purchasing your new system.
In order to ensure there are no water leaks, breaks or cracks, or clogs in the systems, irrigation systems should ideally be checked annually, usually in spring or early summer.
- Close all drain valves and plugs
- Reopen shut off valves
- Check main for leaks and damages
- Go through each individual zone and adjust or clean heads for proper operation and coverage
- Set control timer for spring season watering. We check to make sure the controller still has its program from the last season and replace the batteries.
- Adjust rain sensor setting
Remember, it is always best to hire a qualified professional contractor when performing tasks like Spring Start-Up. Digital Rain Sprinkler System technicians are experts in proper sprinkler system requirements. Our maintenance schedule will ensure a water-efficient system and years of trouble-free operation.
Digital rain Sprinkler Service 11055 I St. Omaha, NE 68137
Phone: (402) 934-7900