What We Do :
Our technicians will turn off the water supply, clear and prepare all the lines to prevent freezing, and leakage. The cost to make repairs on systems which have frozen is great and a bit of prevention each fall will ensure you are leak-free and ready to water your lawn and landscape in the spring.
1. Shut off water pressure to your irrigation system
2. Open main drain valve to drain out main line
3. Open drain valve inside electric valve box to drain lateral lines
4. Manually open all electronic valves to allow lateral lines to drain into mainline
5. Keep valve solenoids and bleeder valves open for winter
6. Open test ports on backflow device in order to winterize backflow device
7. Close gate valves on backflow device
Sprinkler Blowouts – Why You Should Hire a Professional Service
Sprinkler blowouts are a simple services for professionals to provide, but the easy and quality of a professional sprinkler blowout comes from experience.
Even small amounts of water trapped in a valve or pipe can expand enough during freezing weather to crack and damage your sprinkler system, and using high pressured air improperly through a sprinkler system can not only damage your system, but can also be dangerous.
Remember, whether you need our services now… or early next season, Your Healthy Lawn is Our Passion and we are only a phone call away!
Call 402-934-7900 or contact us to schedule your service.
The Digital Rain Sprinkler Service Team